- Project References
- Green Mill : Blankahan Palm Oil Mill
GREEN MILL : BLANKAHAN PALM OIL MILL
Desa Blankahan near Medan, Sumatera Utara, Indonesia
Palm Oil Mill Biomass Waste
Dry Long Fiber, Dry Short Fiber, Biogas
- Future NRG first “Green Mill” project in Indonesia
- In collaboration with PT United Kingdom Indonesia Plantations, an Anglo Eastern Plc Company.
- DLF produced from EFB biomass waste is baled and exported to China as raw material for mattresses, erosion control mats and other geo-materials.
- Biogas capture and power plant from Palm Oil Mill Effluent (POME) to provide captive power for DLF plant.
- Thermal energy from the biogas genset exhaust is recovered and used in the DLF Plant for drying.
- Future connection to grid under FiT program is planned.